Dr. Glenn Gearhart CEO of World Market Vendor Services, Inc. provides News and Commentary

Moving To The 90% Market To Find Growth

Moving into the 90% market to find Growth



Global Distribution
I have read recent studies that show most vendors only offer their products to 10% of the world’s population. Why are you ignoring the other 90%? Why not go after at least 30%....or 50%? I want you to think out of the BOX! I want you to consider going after the full 100% of the market. I want you to consider reaching out for new opportunities and new growth!

You can initiate this reach out with minimal effort by using World Market as an additional global sales distribution channel. World Market allows you to easily increase your customer base, in a controlled manner. You can set your next goal at 2 million consumers or 50 million new consumers while adding countries and regions, as you need and desire. Markets and customer coverage is totally under your control.

World Market cross-border growth can be obtained with no capital investment and very little expense. You have the option of limiting countries and the size of your global world market reach, you get paid-in-cash, not reversible credits, you are paid immediately, you set the pricing and timing of your product sales. Plus, World Market selling is safe, simple, economical and effective.

To learn more about our unique market expansion opportunities and how World Market can benefit the growth and success of your business, I recommend you visit this Blog often and contact a World Market representative.

References:
http://www.internetworldstats.com/
http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats.htm